*** MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS COMING SOON ***
Membership in the DPC Alliance will require the member to be a physician, medical student or resident-physician whom...
- Holds an MD or DO degree, or is enrolled in medical school (MD or DO) or residency training program
- Practices (or training to practice) a broad scope of medical care that encompasses "primary care" services that includes but is not limited to: prevention, acute care, and chronic disease management. Specialties that would cover this gamut would generally be Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics, but exceptions may be made.
- Practices* (or planning a practice) in a "Direct Primary Care" model as described by Eskew et al:
- charges a periodic fee for primary care services
- does not bill any third parties on a fee-for-service basis, and
- any per-visit charges are less than the monthly equivalent of the periodic fee.
*Only members in an active DPC practice will maintain voting rights.
Please feel free to contact us with questions.