DPCA GPP members,
I get asked pretty frequently about in office cryo, . So, I reached out to my friends at CryoConcepts and asked if they would help work a deal for the DPCA GPP members, and they definitely delivered.
I've added a couple of attachments.
1. All part #'s and pricing for all CryoConcept items.
2. Histofreezer Flex PDF
CryoConcepts is a healthcare company focused exclusively on delivering cost effective and the most technologically advanced cryosurgical devices for use in a wide variety of physician office markets – FP/GP, pediatrics, internal medicine, OBGYN, podiatry, urgent care, and others.
Our Histofreezer FLEX product, the newest product innovation in this category, offers an easy-to-use cryosurgical product with the following benefits:
- Histofreezer FLEX cryogen gas reaches a therapeutic temperature of -67o C which results in better first time treatment results and fewer treatments/patient.
- Unique Bud and Cone application method:
- Buds will stay cold for up to 2-minutes and can be trimmed to size by the provider – no more searching for different bud sizes like other products.
- Cone application – Histofreezer FLEX has the first and only closed cone method that offers a focused and highly efficient dispense and application of cryogen to the treatment area.
- Environmentally Friendly - Histofreezer FLEX offers you the ability to return the empty Histofreezer FLEX canisters with a pre-paid self-addressed sticker. No more tossing empty canisters as medical waste. CryoConcepts refills and reuses these canisters helping to reduce our medical waste footprint.
- Cost-Effective Treatment for all types of practices! Histofreezer FLEX has a shelf life of 5 years so there is no issue with wasted and/or evaporated gas!
Lastly, here is a link to the Histofreezer FLEX product YouTube channel: CryoConcepts Histofreezer FLEX YouTube Channel.
Thank you and let me know if you have any questions or would like to speak with the CryoConcept rep with questions.