Here is another BIG money saving opportunity for DPCA GPP members!
One item that is very expensive in your office setting that only gets used in the event of emergency's are the Epi Pen auto injectors. They're expensive and you have to replace them when they expire. Here is an option to save up to 75% on the cost of the traditional Epi Pens.
We are pleased to announce the launch of two Epinephrine Snap epinephrine convenience kits for the treatment of anaphylaxis! These kits were designed for health care professional use only, and can be utilized for patients weighing 33 lbs. or greater. One kit for both pediatric and adult patients!
EpinephrineSnap Convenience Kits are:
- Low-cost alternatives to expensive epinephrine auto injectors.
- Allows for easier dosing in anaphylactic emergencies. The proprietary Epinephrine Syringe has easy visual indicators of 0.15 mL, 0.3 mL, and 0.5 mL only, allowing common epinephrine dosing of 0.15 mg, 0.3 mg and 0.5 mg of epinephrine 1 mg/ mL in anaphylactic emergencies.
- Contains all the supplies necessary for administering epinephrine to patients weighing 33 lbs. and above
- EpinephrineSnap-V is designed with supplies for up to 3 doses, whereas EpinephrineSnap-EMS is designed with supplies to administer up to 2 doses
- Specifically designed to meet emergency medical management of anaphylaxis in the medical market.
- Average shelf life 12- 18 months.
Epinephrine Snap-V, 1 mG/mL Kit
Henry Schein Item# 141-0339…………………..each
Contains epinephrine injection 1 mg/1 mL (1:1000) in a 1-mL single-use vial & supplies to administer up to 3 doses of epinephrine in an anaphylactic emergency.
Epinephrine Snap-EMS, 1 mG/mL Kit
HS Item# 141-0340…………………..each
Contains epinephrine injection 1 mg/1 mL (1:1000) in a 1-mL single-use vial & supplies to administer 2 doses of epinephrine in an anaphylactic emergency.
The Epinephrine Syringe
HS Item # 141-0341…………………..100/box
Designed for health care providers that create their own epinephrine convenience kits. For professional use only, with epinephrine 1mg/mL. Syringes have markings for 0.15 mL (0.15 mg), 0.3 mL (0.3 mg), and 0.5 mL (0.5 mg)
Not made with natural rubber latex.
1 mL total volume
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET ATTACHED!
If you'd like to get more information or speak with a representative from Snap Medical email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and please provide your Henry Schein acct # and in the subject line please put "EPI ALTERNATIVE".
All the best,